0 Minifig Hips and Legs with Wooden Leg Right 0 Name: 84637.dat 0 Author: Magnus Forsberg [MagFors] 0 !LDRAW_ORG Unofficial_Shortcut 0 !LICENSE Redistributable under CCAL version 2.0 : see CAreadme.txt 0 BFC CERTIFY CCW
Size: 351 bytes
Holly-Wood=hold MMR1988=certify MagFors=novote Steffen=certify
Submitted by: MagFors
A updated version of the peg leg is in Admin mailbox.
will you also upload variants of this assembly with
- peg leg brown https://brickset.com/sets/containing-part-4540696
- peg leg titanium metallic https://brickset.com/sets/containing-part-6237256
Yes, I have 7 different colours ready.
The difference between a Phycical_Color and this one is almost non-existent. I don't wanna have the library cluttered with these shortcuts.
so then _this_ file is the only one you want to have?
why hold it hen?
I disagree. I think we should _have_ these shortcuts in the library.
The only thing I disagree with is that Magnus used the ...pXX filename instead of ...cXX, because patterning is not involved here.
We have already applied this technique at the following official parts,
which I liked a lot:
- 64228, 64228c01
- 753c01, 753c02
- 3135c01, 3135c02, 3135c03
- 4320c01, 4320c02, 4320c03, 4320c04, 4320c05
- 3430c00, 3430c01, 3430c02
- 3680c01, 3680c02
- 559c01, 559c02
- 6160c01, 6160c02, 6160c03, 6160c04
- 30185c01, 30185c02, 30185c03, 30185c04, 30185c05
- 17454c01, 17454c02
- 6567c01, 6567c02
- 13760c01, 13760c02
- probably more on the PT, I just checked the official files
Without this technique, we would only have color 16 shortcuts
(i.e., comprising of only color 16 parts), and that would be
not a good idea IMHO.
Willy, can you please lift your hold vote?
This file is the standard color 16 version of
No comments were posted with this review.