0 Minifig Head Round 1.8 x 1.8 Biscuit with Bright Pink Filling and Reddish Brown Eyes, White Brows and Mouth with Red Lips, Cheeks and Freckles Pattern 0 Name: 14397p03.dat 0 Author: Gerald Lasser [GeraldLasser] 0 !LDRAW_ORG Unofficial_Shortcut 0 !LICENSE Redistributable under CCAL version 2.0 : see CAreadme.txt 0 BFC CERTIFY CCW 0 !KEYWORDS Gingerbread Woman, Gingerbread House, Set 10267 0 !KEYWORDS Bricklink 14396c01pb02
Size: 45699 bytes
Submitted by: GeraldLasser
Pls check if the correct colours are used:
There's no black on this. It's all dkBrown.
The big spots on her cheeks are the same shade as the freckles.
Brickset have very hi-res images of these figs.
the implementation of this shortcut (biscuit + filling) is done wrongly.
- it directly uses the "filling" part
- it also uses the subfile s/14396s01.dat to implement the biscuit portion
- then adds the pattern via direct implementation
This is not how part assemblies are done inside our library. instead, shortcuts only can use full parts. the implementation needs to be changed as follows:
- the printed biscuit needs to become a part of its own
- which this shortcut then can use and combine with the filling part
- the printed biscuit part will have a filename .....p03.dat
- and this shortcut will need to be renumbered from current ...p03.dat to ...p03c01.dat
Submitted by: MagFors
Changed colour on the freckles on the male face.
Changed colour on the cheeks and eyebrows on the female face.
Existing certification-votes were deleted.
14397 being the design ID of the combination of 13733 and 14396, I am OK with having patterns named 14397pXX
BL keyword is 14396c01pb04
I agree with Steffen. The pattern has to go into a 14396pX file. Both 13733 and 14396p0X should then combined into a 14397p0XcX.dat and rotated by 180 degree