0 Minifig Head Round 1.8 x 1.8 Biscuit with Blue Filling, White Clockface on Front and Black and Metallic Silver Gears on Back Pattern 0 Name: 14397p01.dat 0 Author: Gerald Lasser [GeraldLasser] 0 !LDRAW_ORG Unofficial_Shortcut 0 !LICENSE Redistributable under CCAL version 2.0 : see CAreadme.txt 0 BFC CERTIFY CCW 0 !KEYWORDS Clock King, Collectible Minifigs, The LEGO Batman Movie Series 2 0 !KEYWORDS Bricklink 14396c01pb02
Size: 53017 bytes
Submitted by: GeraldLasser
The clock face is the front side. Maybe we should turn it 180 deg.
Both front and back pattern are rotated 180 deg. The clock is 9:07.
If we turn it 180 degrees, all the gingerbread heads would face backwards
No, you should only turn this part.
Look at how this printed part is made:
1 78 40 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 98127pd7f.dat
1 78 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 98127.dat
The print is facing the front, and the subfile is used backwards.
why is there a double space in the title start?
the implementation of this shortcut (biscuit + filling) is done wrongly.
- it directly uses the "filling" part
- it also uses the subfile s/14396s01.dat to implement the biscuit portion
- then adds the pattern via direct implementation
This is not how part assemblies are done inside our library. instead, shortcuts only can use full parts. the implementation needs to be changed as follows:
- the printed biscuit needs to become a part of its own
- which this shortcut then can use and combine with the filling part
- the printed biscuit part will have a filename .....p01.dat
- and this shortcut will need to be renumbered from current ...p01.dat to ...p01c01.dat
Submitted by: MagFors
I see no reason to have the front pattern on the unvisible side.
I've rotated this part 180 degrees around y-axis.
And corrected the print, rotated it 180 degrees around z-axis.
Adapted the description accordingly.
The other printed versions of this part should remain as they are oriented.
Existing certification-votes were deleted.
14397 being the design ID of the combination of 13733 and 14396, I am OK with having patterns named 14397pXX