Find out how to get started on Windows, Mac or Linux
Windows users can use the LDraw All-In-One-Installer, in short AIOI, if they want a quick and easy way to install the LDraw Parts Library and many of the popular 3rd party tools as well.
An updated version of the LDraw All-In-One-Installer, in short AIOI, has been released.
The AIOI supports Windows XP (Home and Pro), Windows Vista or higher (all versions). On 64-Bit Operating Systems it will install in the "Program files (x86)" folder. The Installer will NOT run on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT Ver 4, 2000, or XP below SP2.
It contains the following changes:
* Update to Parts Library 2016-01 (published 31.12.2016)
* Update to MLCad.ini 2016-01
* Update to LDView 4.2
* Update to LPub3D 184.108.40.2067.2
* Update to LeoCAD 0.83.2 - 9306
* Update to LDCad 1.6 beta 1a
* Update to Offline Parts Catalog 2016-01
* Addition of LICreator 3.0
You can download the AIOI from:
Home > Help > Get Started > LDraw All-In-One-Installer
(LDraw.org Content Manager)
Date: 31 Dec 2016
This update adds 572 new files to the core library, including 475 new parts and 43 new primitives.