With revision 1.5 of the LSC Charter the number of seats is restricted to 4 since one seat is reserved for a current LDraw Library Administrator.
To be eligible for LSC membership, per the LSC Charter
you must fulfil at least one of the following:
* Authored at least two LDraw parts subsequently released in an Official LDraw.org Parts Update
* Served as a reviewer on the Parts Tracker through at least 2 official parts updates, and posted at least 5 reviews in at least two updates since their initial participation
* Authored a software program that is compliant with either the LDraw 1.0.2 specs or another spec published by the LSC
* Petition for nomination as an LSC candidate approved by 2 current LSC members
* Petition for nomination as an LSC candidate made to the LSC by at least 5 others eligible to be LSC candidates
People can either self-nominate or nominate someone else. When nominating, please reference the person’s eligibility from the list above. For the LSC there is non need that another member of the community seconds the nomination.
Nominations MUST be posted in direct reply to this post
in the forums to be counted, and must be online by 12:00 PM GMT October 14.
Voting for the elections will begin October 17, and end October 31. The LSC will officially change over on November 15th, giving time to transition newly elected members into the committee.
Only LDraw organization members are permitted to vote in this poll. Since the list of the LDraw organization members vanished into thin air when the old Postnuke CMS went down we will figure out how to handle the election.
On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee